The Dranetz HDPQ® Xplorer Plus (portable) power quality analyzer represents the top of the line in the Dranetz HDPQ Plus family of products. It is a true hand-held portable instrument with a built in 7″, tablet-like touch LCD display and is simply the best PQ monitor available from Dranetz.
The POWERetc-exclusive package includes a complete set of voltage and current probes plus a cellular modem. Thanks to the modem, product setup and data gathering can all be made reotely. That means you’ll only need to go to the jobsite twice – once to install and once to take down. That’s a great economic benefit in any climate but even more valuable while we all strive to stay safe from COVID-19.
Cellular Modem-Equipped Power Quality Analyzer Complete with the
The Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer Plus offers best in class PQ monitoring capabilities. It measures to all current industry standards, including IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Edition 3, IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 1159, IEEE 519:2014, IEEE 1459, and more. With its high speed transient data capture (1 microsecond/channel) capabilities, this 8-channel workhorse won’t miss a PQ event. It simultaneously captures and characterizes thousands of parameters by using a range of standard and customizable operating modes. The unique measurement capabilities include the capture of low-medium-high frequency transients through peak, waveshape, rms difference and adaptive high-speed sampling, as well as power measurements to clearly characterize harmonics, non-sinusoidal, and unbalanced systems. The Intelligent AnswerModule® feature provides consultant-like analysis of sag directivity, capacitor switching transient identification/directivity and motor analysis/reporting.
- Detects & records sags/dips, swells, interruptions, transients, harmonics, flicker, RVC and more – Meets & Exceeds Industry Standards
- High Speed Transient Capture – Don’t Miss a PQ Event
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Edition 3 PQ compliant (certificate) – Reliable Measurements from a Reputable Manufacturer
- 7″ color, touch LCD display
- Colored Cables & Connector Panel – Safety, Convenience & Ease Of Use
- Dran-View 7 Software – Powerful Data Analysis, Reporting & Remote Control
- Ethernet & Wireless Communications for Remote Control & Data Downloading – Be Safe & Productive
- Tests 50/60Hz and 16/25Hz
- Also available in an IP65 enclosure with phase power – See the Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer SP
- 3 year factory warranty
- Made in the USA in our ISO 9001:2015 certified factory
The Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer Plus enables users to review data and change settings remotely from virtually any smartphone, tablet and mobile device, as well as with traditional PC and MAC laptops and desktops. Just hook up the instrument, close the cabinets to the ‘safe’ environment, and review data and control the instrument using either the VNC interface in our Dran-View 7 software or a free VNC client on your Smartphone or Tablet from anywhere with connectivity to the instrument.